The girls' room was clean and tidy. There was a thick carpet on the floor, on which the guys sat comfortably, sitting cross-legged in Turkish. Lisa was in short tight shorts that hid only a small part of her long slender legs. And on top was a topic, tightly fitting her small breasts. Natasha was in a skirt, which in this position did not hide her panties at all. Judging by the way the nipples were visible through the T-shirt, Natasha decided not to constrain her voluminous breasts with a bra.
Oleg, come on, I'm on fire already! Katya said.
By all accounts, the earliest I can go to her is six months. Whole fucking half a year! No one knows when Anyuta will be able to return. I go to work like a zombie, I watch movies alone. I can’t say that I am in such a depressed state 24/7, but it happens very often, but what can I do about it?
Artyom did not expect this.
liveartbcs.com/cuba/06-02-2022. This story took place many years before the other events already described here.
I did not expect this and could not say a word. But she did not wait and immediately continued no matter what you say, love must be proved. Do you know how boys show their love to girls? How? I asked uncertainly. they make kuni. I did not expect these words in any way, but she continued, do you know what it is? This is when they lick pussy with their tongue. She looked at me with a smile, oh, her smile, I was ready for anything for her. She lowered her pants, showing pink panties, kneel down, I became, she immediately stuck my face in her hole and ordered to lick. I started licking, I liked the contact with her body, even like that, after a couple of minutes she pulled down her panties and I first saw a live pussy, the sight of a young excited pussy gave me great excitement and I immediately began to lick with furious persistence, a beginner's mistake, so to speak, but Nastya, obviously, liked the very fact of my humiliation and, probably, having plans for my further humiliation and turning into her toy, she was very excited and finished in 5 minutes. She tore my face away from her cunt, her face was just shining, which made me feel happy. you still have to study and study, but nothing, I’ll teach you, she said, pulling up her panties and trousers, today she’s free.
"I want to see it," he said. I did not expect and did not know what to say to him. He looked at me and waited for an answer.
Yes I want to! Can?))