The next day I found Galya on VKontakte and wrote to her. We began to actively communicate. I tried to honestly comprehend her "teaching", but all the time I ran into some kind of obstacle and could not overcome it. The mechanism of "getting to God" and gaining intangible benefits available to "husband" and Galya was incomprehensible to me. However, we still corresponded constantly.
God knows how many relatives my wife has. I lost count and long ago lost count of all these aunts, sisters, brothers and uncles. I can’t even remember in the face, not like the names. As guests begin, so at least shout the guard. And everyone needs to be greeted, treated, appeased. It's not that greed has seized, it's a pity for money for grub. Not even at all. Only now it takes a lot of time for all these presentations and receptions.
Well, because it is difficult to describe biology, you understand, when everything is noisy in the head, the heart is beating, in general, everything is a little different for us men.
I kissed her fingers, and she, a little coyly, began to reprimand me:
liveartbcs.com/portugal/19-01-2022. - No and no. It's your fault.
We met her in Artek, constantly corresponded, but still could not meet. And here she comes soon! Shower, shave, more Chypre to kill the spirits of the girls who so impudently seduced me. After all, Galka constantly hinted to me that she was going to marry me. Almost a bride!
Hello.
Scott stopped working.
What are we drinking for?